Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Maybe showcasing Hajek. Otherwise this makes no sense unless Jones is hurt and they dont want to say.

Maybe Hajek and Hunt will be traded for some depth to help out the Wolfpack. raise that trade value

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone know where I can watch this at a local sports bar in the Maldives?

e3bd406690725c82.jpg

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Gollie, I know if I was the coach and had a team that crushed the opposing teams the last two games, I’d be making changes and putting Hajek in for Jones

Gallant is a dummy sometimes
I honestly thought this post was in jest ridiculing GG's detractors.

Until... reality hit.

Reactions: will1066

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Jones could use a break, yes he had a couple gaffes last night. Nothing to see here, he'll be back in soon.

People are so quick to get on the hate train.

I have plenty of buddies that are jets fans, actually great to talk hockey with. Still though, let's stomp them. Love to see a big game from Troubs

Reactions: Crease

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I said it in the GDT yesterday that Hajek would be playing tonight and Gallant comes through.

Thanks Gerard.

But you could see it coming, Jones didn't have a good game last night. Wish he wasnt scratched but its not a surprise at all.

I REALLY hope that's not the reason and it's because he wants to make sure he doesn't give him too many games yet in too short of a time. Our young guys shouldn't be terrified of making mistakes.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I actually took a look at the schedule and just figured out that this is the Jets season opener. On home ice. Against us, playing a b2b and 3rd game in 4 days.

I know it's hard to make an 82 game schedule for 32 teams, but talk about competitive edge here (yeah yeah, over the season they will travel more sure).

In a 32 team league it's hard to keep the number of games played even every day. But how can we be a week into the season and tomorrow there's a team playing their 4th game (Nashville) and a team having their season opener (Blues). Not cool.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad