Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
giphy.gif

EdJovo, do you take Angela Deem to be your lawful, wedded wife?

I do.

Does anyone wish to speak now or forever hold their peace?

Vitali: Yes!

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Anyone who didn’t see this change coming the second after Jones TO at the blueline lead to a goal for Minn. last night, I don’t know what to tell you.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Just my luck that I get my one chance this year to see the Rangers live and it's on a back-to-back, so I don't get to see Shesty play. Oh well, it should still be fun to watch! I cheer for both the Jets and Rangers, so I kind of hope this one goes to overtime! At least with Halak in, I won't mind a high-scoring game! (sorry Halak!)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

The team has looked too good so Gallant has to get Hajek in there to try and balance things out.

This is why I hate NHL coaches. The second a young player makes a mistake he sits for a scrub that sucks. This is f***ing unreal. This better be a rest thing and not a punishment for that one goal against. He did a good job overall yesterday. I just don't understand this.

Hajek isn't even a tough D-man that looks gritty. Gallant is playing him simply because Jones is young.

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
I can't wait for Hajek to score 3 goals but the Rangers kose 4-3 and everyone still blames Hajek.

Look, we all know hes not one of our best 6 defensemen, but if its going to take putting him in there a couple times early in the year on back-to-backs for them to realize they need a better 7thD, then so be it. Hajek wans't one of our 7 last playoffs, I'm willing to bet he won't be these coming playoffs either.

Deep breaths people. They way you're all starting to harp on Hajek you're starting to sound like me with Vitali Yakupov Kravtsov. Things will be okay in Rangerstown. Laf and Kakko still in top 6, so we're 2/3 on young guns having their spots tonight.

Jones will be back in next game unless Hajek turns into Fox tonight, and even then, I'd say the plan is still for Jones to be back in next game

Reactions: Unpredictable1

Deleted member 23124

This is why I hate NHL coaches. The second a young player makes a mistake he sits for a scrub that sucks. This is f***ing unreal. This better be a rest thing and not a punishment for that one goal against. He did a good job overall yesterday. I just don't understand this.

Hajek isn't even a tough D-man that looks gritty. Gallant is playing him simply because Jones is young.
I don't recall Jones making any mistakes.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
I think Hajek is a fine 7d to carry for the regular season but I don't see the point of playing him tonight. I could understand if instead of Hajek our 7d was a more veteran player just to give Jones a day off here and there but Hajek should be a use in case of emergencies 7d. Maybe this is for Hajek being a good soldier these past few seasons with how little he has played, but it's most likely GG not liking Jones' size unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad