Booth – T.Smith – Panik

Phaneuf – Franson
Gardiner – Polak
Reilly – Robidas

Reimer
Bernier

Scratched: Holzer
Injured: Komarov (concussion)

Got a feeling that Mathew's will be epic tonight - at least three points, or more. Going to show the Chicago fans some slick moves.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Prediction... Matt Martin does nothing at all to influence the game. Bozak line is terrible again and gets switched up half way.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Good litmus test for our team very early in the season. While the Jets are an okay team and the Rangers made the playoffs last year, neither of those teams are really that good, I fully expect to win against teams that can't handle our speed and transition.

This one is different. Chicago is a good team and while I don't think they are capable of slowing us down, I don't think we can slow them down either. So it's going to be a good tilt. I'd be shocked if this is a low scoring game.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
cycle game is also a 4th line quality--depending on the team yes I agree 3rd line possibility, either way not on our team we are too deep

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Leafs lineup dec 2014-15 vs Hawks:

Lupul – Bozak – Kessel
JVR – Kadri – Santorelli
Winnik – Holland – Clarkson
Booth – T.Smith – Panik

Phaneuf – Franson
Gardiner – Polak
Reilly – Robidas

Reimer
Bernier

Scratched: Holzer
Injured: Komarov (concussion)
Kill it with fire!

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
Kill it with fire!

Honestly you would think you could look at that and sort of smile knowing how far the team has come but that lineup still can make depression run over a person. Please don’t make me watch anything like that again leafs

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Going to need a big night from the D tonight. Time to step up and take care of Freddie. Otherwise, I expect at least 4 goals from the Leafs tonight against a backup.

Ready for a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad