GDT: GAME #3: BLACKHAWKS @ LEAFS | MON 9-OCT @ 7PM | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Hyman getting a lot of love from the sports net panel. Did I hear right? Hyman drives that line.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Give it a chance man... Both are getting used to NA ice...

I think they should be split up. I don't like the idea of having two rookies as a pairing unless they aren't playing very many minutes.

I'd rather that one of them play with Gardiner and the other with Rielly but Babcock really likes to keep LD/RD combos as much as possible.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Young%20Guns%20Hockey.jpg

The most goals scored by one team in an NHL game was 16.
The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Quebec Bulldogs 16-3
on March 3, 1920.

LET'S BREAK THIS RECORD, BOYS..! :thumbu:

All Guns Blazing: Toronto Maple Leafs 2017-18 Season Pump (HD)

giphy.gif

GO LEAFS GO !!

Last edited:

v4karuna

Apr 23, 2015
Alright alright alright..

Cold beer in hand... check!
Chicken wings cooking... check!

Can't wait for the game to start!

Go leafs go!!!

Reactions: 54thecup

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Exactly. If people are skeptical of this pairing, they should be laughing at Chicago for icing a Murphy-Kempny pairing in their top 4.

Its just annoying... if they come out with a bad shift or two... Rosen will get hounded on... Borgman already has a large enough fanbase on here that he won't be... it'll be Rosen's fault.

How about we give them at least two periods before really criticizing them...

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Its just annoying... if they come out with a bad shift or two... Rosen will get hounded on... Borgman already has a large enough fanbase on here that he won't be... it'll be Rosen's fault.

How about we give them at least two periods before really criticizing them...
2 periods? How about 40 games or so

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
You have to give your 7th and 8th dmen games here and there imo and rotate them in if you're expecting to be a playoff team because one of those guys could well be in a playoff lineup after injury. You can't expect to go like 2 or 3 months into the season and then expect one of them to suddenly step in when injury strikes.

So I'm fine with Rosen playing tonight.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
I'm curious if anyone else who is out of regional markets is having a hard time getting this game on GCL on the PS4? I'm in BC and it's saying blacked out, but it's on tsn4 which is regional. I don't wanna use Reddit streams but I'm not missing this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad