Pre-Game Talk: Game 3 - 10/19 - California Dreamin' - Bruins @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30 PM - NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Too late at night :wally

Me an hour and a half before the first period starts:
off to bed.gif

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well since I live on the west coast this is a good week for me :)

I think it's good for the team too. They took all of camp to cut down the roster and now they had some extra practice time and then a good bonding road trip. Gives them a good chance to come together as a unit I think. Should be good for them.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well since I live on the west coast this is a good week for me :)

I think it's good for the team too. They took all of camp to cut down the roster and now they had some extra practice time and then a good bonding road trip. Gives them a good chance to come together as a unit I think. Should be good for them.
Are you going to any of the games? My daughter usually goes to all 3 in Calif. but she will not be able to this time.

Late night GDT's aren't as fun either.
Let's make it fun !

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I was watching the Sabres / Bolts game last night and they interviewed Stamkos, boy he seems really upset and frustrated that management is not talking to his agent about a new deal until the season is over. What a way to treat your Captain / someone who has been a vital part for many years. I would love to see the Bruins sign him at the end of the year, assuming he wants a 2-3 year deal. We would have to move out some money to afford him, but that would allow us to move Zacha back to the wing / keep Postie as a second line center / Coyle as #3.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Go to concert of your favorite band. Band comes out and plays one song and everyone is hyped. Takes a one hour break. Comes back out and plays another song. Tells everyone to come back tomorrow night for the rest of the songs. What the start of this season feels like to me.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
This is ****ing brutal.

Two games in the span of a week then a west coast road trip. I’ll be lucky to catch the first period of any of these games lol.

Normally, unless I'm at the Garden or at a Hockey East rink, I watch the B's at Buff's, but a 10:30 p.m. start means a rare night watching at home. However, this means firing up the laptop for the GDT. I hope the new B's enjoy the fan support on the road, usually excellent in California(and just about everywhere else).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff and lopey

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Last game Marchand seemed to be a bit frustrated and on edge. Hope he doesn't blow a fuse and get suspended .
Lots of pressure on him as C. He misses his friend and linemate, and has to reinvent his game late in his career and find that same chemistry with someone else. Not easy. Its early, I think he'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad