GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
So my cab driver cut off a dude and is now arguing with him. I’m hoping this passenger window is bullet proof. Like chill bro, I just want to make it home alive.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’ve got the Isles broadcast....talking about the Isles need to be feisty and fight the Pens...-another elbow to Sid’s face forthcoming

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't know . . . the **** OFF GENO LINE has potential for something . . . :popcorn:

It's part of Sullivan's master strategy to take away Geno's options until Geno has to go end to end and score Lemieux-esque goals himself.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
So, Geno's passing options there were Pearson, Sheahan, Oleksiak, and Maatta.

Thoughts @ColePens? :laugh:

I can see his thoughts:

ZlUSALa.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK or @Scandale du Jour ... can this be the triple threat of death? A hilarious Steelers loss, a hilarious Pens loss, and then you have to watch Monday Night Raw WITH commercials.

Don't get me started. Two hours ago, I was saying to myself well at least I can watch The Man tonight for a break from this game, and then I remember it was Monday and RAW instead. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad