GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
you
Warranted, no? If anything it's nice to see people just didn't turn a blind eye. Guys like Maatta, ZAR, and others get a lot more **** than they deserve. Granted I'm also to blame and also granted they deserve a lot of it. BUt they just get ragged no matter what game they have.

As for Rust, it was actually nice to see people not just turning a blind eye.
you point out when zar receives shit he doesnt deserve and, if I agree, I'll give my typical 'upvote'...pk dont count

aint. happened. yet...

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like the Isles are gonna take it to this team. That last game felt uncharacteristic of how a Trotz team plays us.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I feel like the Isles are gonna take it to this team. That last game felt uncharacteristic of how a Trotz team plays us.

Better not...the Pens have to start getting on top of these other Metro teams competing with them for a PO spot...honestly, they need to start beating teams in the East in regulation pronto, time’s a tickin’

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Better not...the Pens have to start getting on top of these other Metro teams competing with them for a PO spot...honestly, they need to start beating teams in the East in regulation pronto, time’s a tickin’
I’m....ok with it? I’d rather us get our ass handed to us to exploit us for what we are than have JR move a bunch of guys thinking we’ve turned a corner when we haven’t. Definitely just me and my shit with this team right now though.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Thanks :) I've been thinking of changing it up. Maybe present the team head-to-heads a little differently, and maybe just do the top 5 scorers and then do some possession stats. I've just haven't gotten out of the the thinking about it stage ...
You need to do a Mariah Carey themed one. Take this full circle Christmas.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks :) I've been thinking of changing it up. Maybe present the team head-to-heads a little differently, and maybe just do the top 5 scorers and then do some possession stats. I've just haven't gotten out of the the thinking about it stage ...

Aww I don't know. I'm not just saying it, it's my favorite format. It's so clean and i love it.

Reactions: DegenX

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Despite the loss last game, i still think the team is trending forward with momentum and cohesive play. No matter the outcome tonight i'm hoping for a solid 50 mins, because 60 is rare with these guys

Reactions: WheresRamziAbid

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m....ok with it? I’d rather us get our ass handed to us to exploit us for what we are than have JR move a bunch of guys thinking we’ve turned a corner when we haven’t. Definitely just me and my **** with this team right now though.

Well we aren’t good enough, but we could be with a couple moves, player improvements.... and why would JR make those moves if we’re near the bottom of the division? Vicious cycle...

Or the sad, sad truth the dirty lowdown

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
QkKh3rO.gif

Reactions: AverageJoeFan

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Umm.. Yeah. It actually does. When you get paid, you aren't just house money and you have to deliver. That's literally what the contract means. :laugh: It says "You are worth 3.5m to this team. You are going to be asked to produce and be a key role player."

How you can't figure that out is waaaaaaaaaaay beyond me.

Many players struggle initially after a contract. People act as if we have to immediately move Rust.

It is a knee jerk reaction for a player that typically puts up 35ish pts and is a solid defensive player.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I really hope Riikola is sitting so they can showcase (insert player of your choice) and because they think he hasn't earned a spot over (insert player of your choice) who is playing.
How dare you speak about (insert player of your choice) like that!

Reactions: DegenX

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Many players struggle initially after a contract. People act as if we have to immediately move Rust.

It is a knee jerk reaction for a player that typically puts up 40 pts and is a solid defensive player.

Meh you know that doesn't include me. I think he deserves his shit. I'm not big on the whole "TRADE EVERYONE" mentality because it doesn't do much.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'd say right now, we'd only need to trade Maatta really.

Yeah if i had to claim anyone needs traded it's definitely Maatta/Oleksiak. The dream would be to get rid of JJ/Oleksiak, but JJ is here to stay. I'd move the other 2 without thinking twice.

I really do think Olli has a top 4 style to him on different teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad