Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
AV4 - Garrison tried his best to get shots on the net. Hopefully when we get more chances we will finish (does not sound concerned). Again AV sounds happy. (Conference over)

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse for this team, you watch the AV post-game press conference and realize just how lost and complacent this team really is.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
After that, AV sounds like they won the game, played great and should have won.

I give up.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
A lot of what he's saying is true. The Wild were and still are ****. I expect them to slide. THe fact the Canucks have like 3 wins in the last 16 and are only 2 points behind is laughable to me.

That has to do with our 8-2-2 start and their inability to take more games to OT. They have 3 more regulation/OT wins than we do, which is pretty significant.

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
Did I just hear this crap right?

We're playing well we're putting ourselves in a position to win...

AV we jsut lost 3-1... we also just lost 5-2 to the wings...

:help:

It's the fans job to panic and go ape ****. Captains of the ship stay the course when the waters are rough.

PS: the first two periods were pretty good versus what's morphed into a beast of a Wild team.

Dado

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse for this team, you watch the AV post-game press conference and realize just how lost and complacent this team really is.

I don't get that impression at all. I hear a coach saying "they're trying, but honestly they're just not that good".

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
a rarity, especially seeing the way we are playing right now, Jensen isn't even doing amazing in the AHL, he's not ready yet. Better chance we Nino Nnederreiter him

Kadri looked bad in the AHL and he is the best leafs player now, it happens.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
"They're trying their best!"
vigneaultcrackup.jpg

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, that was the most sickening press conference I have heard in a few years.

He sounded downright happy.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
That has to do with our 8-2-2 start and their inability to take more games to OT. They have 3 more regulation/OT wins than we do, which is pretty significant.

You mean win in OT? We have 6 OTL's while they only have 2. The extra 4 points we would have had if we won 4 of those OT games would put us 2 points up on the Wild right now.

The Bob Cole

Ohhhh Baby.
Apr 18, 2004
Centre Ice
Oh cut the crap guys.

I'm just as upset about the team and with AV, but harping on him for his comments about the faceoffs?

What's he going to do? Stand over their shoulders and shout "draw harder!!!"

At some point, it comes down to execution by the players. Quite frankly, without Manny and without replacing him, we're a poor faceoff team.

FFS we're 27th in the NHL. That's embarrassing from where we used to be.

John Bender*

Leave 'em alone, guys. They're trying their best.

They suck. The return of Ryan Kesler does not make this team a cup winner. They suck too much.

Gillis ****ed the team up. He should be fired for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad