Post-Game Talk: Game #27: New York Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
This is true.

I don't know if you "hope" for anything in this situation but I really hope it's not a personal issue to do with Miller.

Agreed. Unfortunately the lack of transparency is for the player's privacy but will lead to speculation. As we saw with Corey Perry

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I’m going to a Hanukkah party where my friend’s non-Jewish husband thinks he can make better latkes than me. f*** outta here.

I might no longer be even remotely religious, but making my grandmother’s latkes are the only Jewish thing I know how to do.
Like fries, I use plenty of salt. And the Bubby secret ingredient: hand grate the potatoes. They come out fuller, less crumbly. "Ohhh that's such a pain!!!" you say? It really isn't that bad (using the second smallest level was a breeze), oh and it's also fewer dishes.

I'm a staunch believer in no onions as well but I understand others like them with- I just won't touch 'em :) To each their own. Good luck, make your grandma proud!

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Hope k'Andre isn't missing this game because he is "freaked out" about what he did to Barclay. I mean, that cannot be it, right? He seems like a sensitive individual, I think raised by relatives.....right?
Aren't most people? :D

He was raised by his mom.

Breaded Fox

ZacJones=Cup
Nov 8, 2010
NJ
Sam and Joe will also probably go off a tangent not even realizing there is a game. That was actually funny last game. They were in deep conversation and a good min or two went off the clock before Sam went back to play by play, lol.
Charming when we are winning. Infuriating to me when we are losing.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_3017.gif

11am puck drop down under

And am I the only one who thinks Matthews looks like a creepy, touchy-feely uncle?

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Like fries, I use plenty of salt. And the Bubby secret ingredient: hand grate the potatoes. They come out fuller, less crumbly. "Ohhh that's such a pain!!!" you say? It really isn't that bad (using the second smallest level was a breeze), oh and it's also fewer dishes.

I'm a staunch believer in no onions as well but I understand others like them with- I just won't touch 'em :) To each their own. Good luck, make your grandma proud!
Schmaltz

Reactions: Jim Ramsay

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY

I use onions and I hand grate everything. Not doing so is a big mistake people make. You don’t get all the nice juices if you don’t.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I don't know why I haven't noticed them before, but those leaf blowing gifs are just fantastic! Really made me chuckle.

I can't imagine us playing a better game than we did against LA, giving up only 9 or 10 scoring chances all game, but I'll be watching anyway,

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I have an off-topic question (not about potato pancakes -- sorry): can someone tell me why Zib received a misconduct penalty in the Kings game?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad