Post-Game Talk: Game #27: New York Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
LA overplayed Kreider on their PK, which made seam passes too easy, so we got 2 goals from the left circle guy. If they get their sticks in the passing lanes then we look for Kreider in his office.

Reactions: ohbaby and will1066

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
1702397921525.png

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I think I would rather lose a tooth than a piece of my jaw. Teeth can be replaced. Now we know why he didn't return to that game. Guys lose teeth and return all the time. I've never heard of losing a piece of a jaw. Cringing.

I'm not an anatomical expert but spitting out a piece of your jaw is not something I thought was possible unless there was a catastrophic injury.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not an anatomical expert but spitting out a piece of your jaw is not something I thought was possible unless there was a catastrophic injury.
I have no idea. But it sounds gruesome. Still cringing

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
Isnt he doing the "*insert Marlies goalie* release us!" thing with them too? Was that always his thing?

Anyway I bet they show his 2 goals against his current team and the One(1) fight he was ever involved in at MSG. So much for being the answer to our Tom Wilson problem. More mascot than deterrent.
"Shesty release us" was up there with still doing the "Potvin Sucks" chant still as far as cringe goes.

Reactions: egelband

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Isnt he doing the "*insert Marlies goalie* release us!" thing with them too? Was that always his thing?

Anyway I bet they show his 2 goals against his current team and the One(1) fight he was ever involved in at MSG. So much for being the answer to our Tom Wilson problem. More mascot than deterrent.

Interspersed with that footage will be a clip of post-practice Reaves showing Kravtsov how to defend himself in a fight.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Interspersed with that footage will be a clip of post-practice Reaves showing Kravtsov how to defend himself in a fight.

Hahaha i forgot about that. It was made even better by Kravtsov getting crumbled like a folding chair on the first shift of the season by Hedman from a routine bump into the boards.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
"Shesty release us" was up there with still doing the "Potvin Sucks" chant still as far as cringe goes.
At the game I was at against SJ I personally changed it to 'These Refs SUCK' instead of 'Potvin Sucks', otherwise I skip joining in. I don't love the whistle chant at the Garden (and there are fewer and fewer with each passing year), but they're fun at away games far from NYC when you feel connected to the other Rangers fans in the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad