Post-Game Talk: Game #27: New York Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Goodrow is also missing a good chunk apparently.

I'm going to miss the entire game, so the entire chunk will be missed (Not sure if that is even grammatically correct, but it's an internet forum). lol.

Guess it's just you tonight. :sarcasm:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Goodrow is also missing a good chunk apparently.
I still dont understand, nor do I want to understand, how that happened.

I'm going to miss the entire game, so the entire chunk will be missed (Not sure if that is even grammatically correct, but it's an internet forum). lol.

Guess it's just you tonight. :sarcasm:
We're gonna start off great, flying in the 1st. Have a 3-0 lead going into the 2nd.

We forget how to try and play hockey in the 2nd, gonna be 4-2 or 3-2.

We start off strong in the 3rd, up by a few... we take the foot off the gas and Toronto makes it close late.

Sam and Joe say what a great game it was.

you just got the full experience

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I still dont understand, nor do I want to understand, how that happened.

We're gonna start off great, flying in the 1st. Have a 3-0 lead going into the 2nd.

We forget how to try and play hockey in the 2nd, gonna be 4-2 or 3-2.

We start off strong in the 3rd, up by a few... we take the foot off the gas and Toronto makes it close late.

Sam and Joe say what a great game it was.

you just got the full experience

Sam and Joe will also probably go off a tangent not even realizing there is a game. That was actually funny last game. They were in deep conversation and a good min or two went off the clock before Sam went back to play by play, lol.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Sam and Joe will also probably go off a tangent not even realizing there is a game. That was actually funny last game. They were in deep conversation and a good min or two went off the clock before Sam went back to play by play, lol.
was it during the first period? Because if so they didn't miss a thing

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Hope k'Andre isn't missing this game because he is "freaked out" about what he did to Barclay. I mean, that cannot be it, right? He seems like a sensitive individual, I think raised by relatives.....right?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Robertson recalled. Hope that doesn't mean Miller is out longer than 1 game
I wonder if it's a personal thing like something going on with him or a family thing. I know he is very close to his mother hope she is ok

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I don't want to hear about scheduling (Toronto played last night), I don't want to hear about traumatic life events...like having a baby, I don't want to hear about those GILFs in that Amazon commercial, just f***ing win.
Does that mean Girlfriends I'd like to F.......k? If so, I have a GF that I'd like to........unfortunately I haven't actually met her. Those damned texts! They're NOT Goodenough. As in Larry, remember him? If so....you are an old but serious hockeyt fan. My friends and I gave him "IZZY" as his first name instead of mine.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Hope k'Andre isn't missing this game because he is "freaked out" about what he did to Barclay. I mean, that cannot be it, right? He seems like a sensitive individual, I think raised by relatives.....right?
Miller would have had this information well before last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad