GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I have no problem with Beagle stepping in and taking up for a teammate. I would expect the Bs to do the same, but the Bs absolutely have to respond to Bergy getting hit in the head like that. Someone needs to step up and show some snarl.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
4 on 4, B's down by 2 goals and no Pastrnak, but Nash and Czarnik get on the ice, unbelievable. Still waiting for the day when Pasta gets 1st PP duty instead of scraps at the end.

Have you noticed Pasta's turnover tonight, had three in the first, plus the 4-4 was only 45 seconds and you certainly don't want him stuck out there on the Pk

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Look's like the guy was already falling?

or maybe im just dumb, probably a lil of both to be safe.

Yeah Bergy didn't expect him to start going down. Was just going to routinely push him into the boards. Ended up being bad since the dude got off balance and started going down once Bergy committed.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Not sure how you let Beagle get away with that type of stuff. Not sure why this team refuses to fight.

I don't know why either. I can't believe our team, the Boston Bruins have gone soft, changed their game, their identity etc.. I just can't believe I'm saying this about our Boston Bruins. We have always been known for that in you're face, tough, blue collar hockey team.

I gotta give credit to the Flyers organization as they continue to play to that Flyer style hockey that they have always played with. Yes I know they haven't won anything in a long time but they don't take crap from anyone and looks like their improving with Hextall as GM now.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Just saw a replay did the puck cross the line on goal 2? I need my eyes checked if it did i couldnt see it and i watched it ten times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad