GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I wonder if we even get 1 goal vs Holtby tonight.

I might have to mute the announcers if I'm planning to actually sit through the entire game though hah

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I guess they won't win, but I hope they at least score a goal. Can't give another shutout to Holtby.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
So you are allowed to come in and punch a guy in the face and snap his head back after a penalty is called now? Bs get a matching for that 10 out of 10 times

The Bruins have 35 PP in 14 road games. Caps have 51 in 13 home games. You didn't seriously think we'd finish this period with half as many penalty minutes, did you? :sarcasm:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Not sure how you let Beagle get away with that type of stuff. Not sure why this team refuses to fight.

The new style people want to see. People would rather them turn the other cheek than play the style that made them successful.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Someone on the Bruins should address that, especially in a 2-0 game. They won't though.

Thats up to Claude if he wants to protect his star, it has to be McQuaid, Kevan or Backes that should be doing that but it did not happen last game. Maybe Hayes or Krug the real tough guys will do it. Bergy cannot take those kind of shots anymore or it is over. Can you imagine no Bergy another Savard situation

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
4 on 4, B's down by 2 goals and no Pastrnak, but Nash and Czarnik get on the ice, unbelievable. Still waiting for the day when Pasta gets 1st PP duty instead of scraps at the end.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Williams doesn't score many goals like tha one. It was pretty lucky.

Don't care about Williams. Just like the goal. Got in front right at the right time, posted the D, and tipped a simple shot. We've heard the Bruins talk about wanting to add this approach to their overall game for years...

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Thats up to Claude if he wants to protect his star, it has to be McQuaid, Kevan or Backes that should be doing that but it did not happen last game. Maybe Hayes or Krug the real tough guys will do it. Bergy cannot take those kind of shots anymore or it is over. Can you imagine no Bergy another Savard situation

time to unleash Jimmy "The Hugger" Hayes

Hayes bout to hug the **** out of Beagle

cant wait for some old time hockey now..make this game a little more exciting :)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I am told that not only does 'Horn Guy' get free season tickets - He gets a $50 food and drink voucher for each game :rant:

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Bruins respond physically? Hahaha. Don't hold your breath...you'll suffocate.

We can't risk losing a McQuaid or something for a game or two. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad