GDT: GAME #25 - BRUINS shuffle into Buffalo - 12/3 1:00 PM - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I guess he isn't as bad as some on this board say :sarcasm:

I like him

He just can't pass to save his life tough. Going high glass, into the skates or icing it is his thing.

That's why I wouldn't have re-signed him. Rather have my D to know what to do with the puck.

Him or McQuaid will eventually have to go. Can't have two unskilled D like that in the top-6.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Horrible period so far for the Bergeron line

Which will happen with all players/ lines. Every team needs other players who can pick them on a given night. Feel ok that the Bruins are rounding into having that situation. Sometimes what may get overlooked is how much change has taken place with this roster. If you have the right pieces they will eventually click. We're getting closer to that happening with each game that passes.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
He just can't pass to save his life tough. Going high glass, into the skates or icing it is his thing.

That's why I wouldn't have re-signed him. Rather have my D to know what to do with the puck.

Him or McQuaid will eventually have to go. Can't have two unskilled D like that in the top-6.

Well I like both as your 5-6 dman.

Love McQuaid . He is the only one left who can really stick up for his team mates

People who expect either of them to be the top guy will be disappointed but they aren't supposed to be the top d on the team. Much has been asked of them of late with Z out. You need extra defensemen come playoff time.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know why I dislike Buffalo so much

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The B's seem like good guys.

How about Looch renting a car and driving 2 hours to see Craig C. ? Speaks to how thoughtful a guy he is. I know he is no longer on the B's but I miss him. He was so fan friendly and I miss those hits. Any news on Craig Cunningham ?

Yeah, Looch seemed like a really good guy too, and was one of my favorite Bruins when he played his hard-nosed game consistently.

Here is some positive news on Craig Cunningham...

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/a...ery-reportedly-heading-in-the-right-direction

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Well I like both as your 5-6 dman.

Love McQuaid . He is the only one left who can really stick up for his team mates

Millers much improved but had Sweeney had a magic ball and foreseen Carlo and the prospects developments may have not signed him

But he's been good

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
So if Beleskey out I'm thinking Danton Heinen is back up

He's got 7 goals in 11 games I think

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Just like Liles injury opened the door for Morrow to get back in, that might be a blessing in disguise.

I was saying this morning to a friend I'd like to see Heinen get 40-50 AHL games lol

Hayes would come in I guess

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
On the replay, it looks like Beleskey took a good shot to the upper thigh which might result in a hip injury, although I'm hoping it's just a charley horse.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Foligno with the jab at Pasta head.

McQuaid has to do something with him till the end of the game. That's why he's in the lineup. To take care of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad