GDT: GAME #25 - BRUINS shuffle into Buffalo - 12/3 1:00 PM - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Czarnik getting Claude trust

Bergy under weather
Beleskey hurt
Blidh first game

And Spooner hardly playing.

Ouch

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Our number one defenseman (Kevan Miller) is a treat to watch today.

Ha

Krug prone to a turn over here and there but he's playing pretty good

I wish the game was over so I could say what great games 46 & 47 had

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
So if Beleskey out I'm thinking Danton Heinen is back up

He's got 7 goals in 11 games I think

Don't Kidd yourself ! Just puts Hayes back in because he is one of Clodes binkies.
Just a side note - anyone notice how quick and mobile our D looks without Chara and having McQuade playing smaller minutes. Miller although I am not a fan looks quicker and smarter since coming back after injury . I still don't like a D with Miller, MC Q, and Chara on the ice at one time.
My choice is trade McQ and await Chara retirement. I have hope for this team with the young talent that Sweeney has stockpiled now get expansion out of the way and replace the Deadwood with better and younger (cheaper) talent!

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Better than Jimmy

thanks, all I need to know haha

adapting in a timely fashion is important and it's good to make these decisions early on and not wait around, you scratch guys and call up young guys to see how they do. Rather than going with the Kemp method of 40+ game trials (which I think was one of the factors in the poor season last year). Give them 15 games then cut the dead weight if they havent shown anything worth keeping around.

Great to hear Morrow doing good, I have rooted for him since we got him and I think all he needs now is consistent minutes in the line up to develop, get confident and show the offensive side of his game...which we havent even seen yet.

He has put up good offensive numbers in every league he's played in so will be interesting to see if it translates to NHL, I think it will come.
Wouldnt mind him on the PP eventually, he might not have as hard a shot as C.Miller, but I like it a lot better, gets through more/accurate.

C.Miller I want to make it too but he looks like definition of a guy with all the individual tools but no tool box. He has individual skills that are very good (Shot, skating offensive skill), just needs to put the whole package together.

Last edited:

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Claude- need a strong third period get 2 points in regulation and take tomorrow off and see you Monday morning

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
The only player with less ice time than Spooner is a guy who was taken out of the game. Not a good sign.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure how much of this defense is Cassidy but I think a lot and he should be getting serious credit

The defense to date has been shockingly good all over

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
The only player with less ice time than Spooner is a guy who was taken out of the game. Not a good sign.

Yah he's probably the next endangered species after Hayes with a healthy roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad