GDT: GAME #25 - BRUINS shuffle into Buffalo - 12/3 1:00 PM - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
He looks great out there for a 19 year old. He is a quick learner.

Dougie who ????? I like Brandon better :yo:

Everyone always said Hamilton was such an intellectual, but he would make truly awful plays. No-look lateral passes along the blue line were a huge pet peeve of mine.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Don't Kidd yourself ! Just puts Hayes back in because he is one of Clodes binkies.
Just a side note - anyone notice how quick and mobile our D looks without Chara and having McQuade playing smaller minutes. Miller although I am not a fan looks quicker and smarter since coming back after injury . I still don't like a D with Miller, MC Q, and Chara on the ice at one time.
My choice is trade McQ and await Chara retirement. I have hope for this team with the young talent that Sweeney has stockpiled now get expansion out of the way and replace the Deadwood with better and younger (cheaper) talent!

Nope. I don't believe our coach loves Jimmy as a player.

Also ..Nope to trading Quaider

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Don't Kidd yourself ! Just puts Hayes back in because he is one of Clodes binkies.
Just a side note - anyone notice how quick and mobile our D looks without Chara and having McQuade playing smaller minutes. Miller although I am not a fan looks quicker and smarter since coming back after injury . I still don't like a D with Miller, MC Q, and Chara on the ice at one time.
My choice is trade McQ and await Chara retirement. I have hope for this team with the young talent that Sweeney has stockpiled now get expansion out of the way and replace the Deadwood with better and younger (cheaper) talent!

Hayes is like the antique chair that's been in the house for years you finally have control over and your not sure what to do with it - yard sale, donate to church, trash, cellar

You just know it's on borrowed time

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Hayes is like the antique chair that's been in the house for years you finally have control over and your not sure what to do with it - yard sale, donate to church, trash, cellar

You just know it's on borrowed time

fire wood

burn baby burn

not that Im actually advocating setting poor Jimmy on fire but..I mean that would be a permanent solution...maybe as a sacrifice to the hockey Gods? just spitballin

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Are you going Monday ?

Jessie has my seats but at 5 tonight I'm going out to eat with Jay and guys and he said this morning he thinks he has an extra and I can sit with him. If so I'll visit before the game

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Awesome. Have a read on Dougie in the former bruins thread. Revealing stuff that Supports what you are saying.

One of my pals who works for the B's said they loved that Dougie got booooos when he played at the Garden a few games ago. He also said he was happy no one gave the booos to Wides as everyone likes him. :)

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
This game will not make Bergeron's top 1000 games when he calls it a career

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Claude needs to call a timeout out and say 'win it for Bergy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events