GDT: GAME #25 - BRUINS shuffle into Buffalo - 12/3 1:00 PM - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Strange cause I have red he's only getting secondary assists and the reason the PP is not working. :dunno:

I knew a comment like this was coming. It reads like "I can't admit when a player I like is struggling." Which he was for a lot of games.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Leaf fan here in peace, bored on the weekend and no better way to fix that than watching some hockey. Tuned into your game vs the Sabres. Just wanted to say Carlo and Pastrnak look like they're the real deal. Really impressed with Pastrnak, he's much much better than i thought. Didn't really believe the hype i heard from bruins fans last year but he's going to be a star in this league sooner rather than later. Puck possession game and offensive skills are top notch. This is maybe the 3rd bruins game i've seen this season, kid looks awesome.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Leaf fan here in peace, bored on the weekend and no better way to fix that than watching some hockey. Tuned into your game vs the Sabres. Just wanted to say Carlo and Pastrnak look like they're the real deal. Really impressed with Pastrnak, he's much much better than i thought. Didn't really believe the hype i heard from bruins fans last year but he's going to be a star in this league sooner rather than later. Puck possession game and offensive skills are top notch. This is maybe the 3rd bruins game i've seen this season, kid looks awesome.

Welcome ! Carlo and Pasta have been very good.

Carlo learns fast.
Pasta bulked up a bit this Summer and it looks good on him.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Yup. Skill always been there . Its been a question of physical maturing. He stayed around town worked out all summer and added some muscle. Hes going to be a helluva player. Not afraid of the physical stuff.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
The B's could really come together once more chemistry develops between players.

I see the samething, so many new combos. Some do not have it and some need time. Thats the key getting the right ones together that can make each other better, thats up to the staff and injuries. Something that is way better is the depth of guys that are interchangeable from the AHL and can step in. They have to make some tough choices soon though

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great period.

Almost no scoring chances for Buffalo. Very easy period or Rask.

Krejci the best forward on the ice. Not just because of his goal. Created a couple of good looks for his linemates. Creating chances almost every shifts.

Bergeron still invisible.

Two posts.

Get the next one and keep pilling on.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Pretty good period by the Bs. Really wish they would change up strategy on the PP. It just has not been working.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015

He's been good again, but this isn't him even at his best. He has the ability to just take over games and dominate at times. He's such a creative player that even when he is off his game he usually has the ability to make something happen.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I knew a comment like this was coming. It reads like "I can't admit when a player I like is struggling." Which he was for a lot of games.

Early in the season it was true.

Saying this now is just pure lunacy. The guy is scoring at a point per game for the last 10+ games. If that is struggling, what is not?

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
The passing lead to a post shot from marshy that almost went in, better then shooting into the other teams kneepads for a clearance, they were playing the dee high, like that one timer right there

If this guy has a canon like many say, he should be using it. Bodies will hit the floor if it's actually hard make a name for yourself by hammer timing those.

Yes they got a play after that time... doesn't mean he has been using that one timer

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines

Good to hear, I am probably one of the hype posters that has been pumping those guys tires. I am so excited about this teams future and prospects. Hard to get thru to the average Canadian fan when there is so much misinformation about Bruin players, depth and picks. Especially when it flies in the face of experts like Bob Mackenzie. Glad to see the eyeball test is taking into account from a real fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad