GDT: GAME #25 - BRUINS shuffle into Buffalo - 12/3 1:00 PM - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Morrow continues to tantalize with glimpses of how good he truly can and will become as a player. Keep it going in the right direction Joe!

Hope Bleskey is ok. Never know what that type of contact that can lead to, often it's not a really good result.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
If I am McPhee in Vegas I am begging Joe Morrow is not protected

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Morrow continues to tantalize with glimpses of how good he truly can and will become as a player. Keep it going in the right direction Joe!

Hope Bleskey is ok. Never know what that type of contact that can lead to, often it's not a really good result.

Yah on both

Those calcification resulting hits usually look like this type of hit

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
If this guy has a canon like many say, he should be using it. Bodies will hit the floor if it's actually hard make a name for yourself by hammer timing those.

Yes they got a play after that time... doesn't mean he has been using that one timer

There is a time to do it and he did twice in the period from what I seen. Shooting into a kneepad and giving up a breakaway will do what for Colin, put him in the 9th row between periods. He is playing Clode hockey and rethinking everything. I hear that every game I go to and it drives me nuts, shoot, shoot. Thats like saying throw haymakers at a boxing match every second. Sometimes I wonder if people have ever been in the spot the dee is and what they actually see in front of them. Its a lot different them the camera angle. What they see if bodies and NHL penalty killers looking for getting in the way. Sure I wish he would defy Claude and hammer it everytime and skate it up but we know what happens when it goes bad. I coached kids to put it in the corner and make the safe play rather then turn it over to a rushing forward

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Nice review by Sarah of the dominance the young guys in the system who simply lit in up last night. Oh are future is absolutely so so very bright. It may not be apparent to a lot of folks which is unfortunate but that's ok. Patience will be rewarded in spades.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
This is arguably the worst I've ever seen Bergeron play. Something is definitely up with him.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
DK seems like a really nice guy!...and his daughter is a little sweetheart.

The B's seem like good guys.

How about Looch renting a car and driving 2 hours to see Craig C. ? Speaks to how thoughtful a guy he is. I know he is no longer on the B's but I miss him. He was so fan friendly and I miss those hits. Any news on Craig Cunningham ?

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Man Eichel can dangle, we got lucky there. I wnder about the teams Doctor, Bergy should be sitting. The history of guys playing hurt or injured is not a good thing.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Man Eichel can dangle, we got lucky there. I wnder about the teams Doctor, Bergy should be sitting. The history of guys playing hurt or injured is not a good thing.

Agree - Bergeron looks cooked today

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
There is a time to do it and he did twice in the period from what I seen. Shooting into a kneepad and giving up a breakaway will do what for Colin, put him in the 9th row between periods. He is playing Clode hockey and rethinking everything. I hear that every game I go to and it drives me nuts, shoot, shoot. Thats like saying throw haymakers at a boxing match every second. Sometimes I wonder if people have ever been in the spot the dee is and what they actually see in front of them. Its a lot different them the camera angle. What they see if bodies and NHL penalty killers looking for getting in the way. Sure I wish he would defy Claude and hammer it everytime and skate it up but we know what happens when it goes bad. I coached kids to put it in the corner and make the safe play rather then turn it over to a rushing forward

I'm not disagreeing saying do only that but c'mon wasn't it 105 mph shot ? Seen Chara do it here until he's went to lazy whisters.

Now if it's executed with a quick pass they can't set up for those blocks as easy. S Weber prime example not say Miller is as good but set it up to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad