GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Terrible period. Canadiens are playing like they did in the 3rd period against Florida. Just pratfalls all over the place.

it's never Marty's fault, just Anderson's apparently.. for everything lol

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Barron is pretty good no matter how much u shit on him for every small mistake he makes.
Barron has been the best part of this season so far for me.

But he made two HUGE mistakes on the Wings 2nd goal.

1st he coughs up the puck on the blue line as the last man back. Then, in skating back he's with the trailer, then let's the trailer beat him to the rebound and put it in. Both can't happen. Hopefully good learning moments for him.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Didn't the Habs also beat the Redwing something like 10-0 on this same day? I might be off but it would have been in the therrien era.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
The Habs looked so soff in their own end on those goals.

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I don't believe that Hughes ever actually recieved some crazy offer for Anderson last year. I think he was trying to inflate his value in the media like he did with Chiarot and Lehkonen, but if he really did turn down a first then that is going to hurt for a long time. I remember it was rumoured New Jersey and NYI were offering a pick ~15 and I was begging Hughes to do it.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We have like 4 forwards that have above average puck skills

I'm liking Ylonen's newfound assertiveness and confidence.

He usually makes the safe play. Tonight I've seen him make a lot of great assertive plays, as well as force plays when there's no play to be made. He's asserting himself and figuring out when to go and when to make the safe play. I'm glad he's over experimenting. I hope he keeps it up. I think he wants to assert himself to get more ice time higher up in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad