GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Habs allowed 32 in second, worst in the league. Wings 32 goals for in second..2nd in league. This should go well.

They mentioned the Roy game and a game we scored 10 on the wings. Good night for at least 10 goals combined...wings for wing goals??

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I want both masks.

@Adam Michaels go find those hab fans by the board that have Roy helmets for the Habs and avs and beat the f*** out of them and take them. I'll pay for shipping and give you 26 bucks for your efforts. Thanks, bud.

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
People in here acting like MSL is telling them all to fall over, lose puck battles and miss the net.

This is what this lineup should look like.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It kind of is insane. But, for a while now we've known the strength of the organization is on the blue line. Matheson, Guhle, and Barron are highly capable of contributing offensively. Lindstrom's got skill. Kovacevic's shot is a pleasant surprise. That's been pretty insane. I look forward to seeing what Struble can contribute.

If there's one thing that seems to have been well implemented in this positionless playing philosophy is our Ds implication in most offensive situations, wether it's in zone or off the rush, they know when to jump in.

Now the man to man D in our zone is another story.

Reactions: 26Mats

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Galley breaks down a play, but doesn't point out where you can see Guhle going back, but the puck squeaks free and he goes for it, so Anderson starts to back away, but not in time for the odd man break then a goal.

Nice move by Slaf.

Lindstrom misses the net. All this team does is miss the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad