GDT: Game #24 | Saturday, November 23, 2013 | Senators @ Red Wings | 7 PM, FSD, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftBackLegend

Oct 15, 2011
In all honesty, couldn't see any sort of contact on that so-called elbow on Dats. Wasn't a good angle though.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
See, you're just wrong. It's not that weird for a player to get hurt and messed up and be out next shift. Any hockey player who's taken a big hit knows that. For that to be the reason why you think he milked it... just ridiculous.

Meh, whatever you want to believe.

He milked it, that's all I need to know.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Wow, so this is how far we've fallen. Our own fans calling Datsyuk a diver. Brilliant!

Somehow we're still in the playoff hunt :laugh:

Even though both goals came on the PP, they just weren't that good. And they started off so well, but two weak goals killed all the momentum.

At this point I'm just going to ride this season out and hope this is the last season we see Cleary, Sammy, Quincey and even Bertuzzi in a Red Wings uniform. They need to start rebuilding by getting rid of the deadweight. Simple as that. They have a lot of talent and variety in GR, don't need to sign washed up vets anymore.

Just power through this season Red Wings fans, there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
You're obviously a little fired up over the loss. Calm down, take another look and you'll see.

No reason to get so emotionally invested in a sports team, especially one as bad as this.
Hahaha, nah. It's not the loss. I'm used to the losses. It's not like I haven't watched this team for the last 3 years.

I am always aggressive towards terribad logic, that's all. When I see it, just inspires anger in me. That's all it is. We've had crap losses all year, I wasn't "fired up" there. But nice try.
Meh, whatever you want to believe.

He milked it, that's all I need to know.

How do you know?

"Because he did and that's all I need to know."

Circular logic at its best. So yeah, like I said. It's the bad logic, not the loss.

1. Did Cowen throw an elbow? Yes.
2. Did it contact with Datsyuk's face? Yes.
3. Does Datsyuk ever dive, ever? No.
4. Is it possible for him to start diving? Yes.
5. Do players that get railed still manage to get back up? Yes.
6. Do players regularly get hit hard, get disoriented, and still stay in the game? Yes.
7. Is there any evidence he dove? No.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Here's some announcement:

I have had some sympathy against the Senators before.

Not anymore. And I'm ****ing happy about it.

This is what I've wanted all the time. Hate a new rival. You ******** looked today like very potential piece of **** what to hate in future.

So be it.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
If they keep playing like that start shoooting the puck at their heads. You want to cheap shot we can play the same way.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
Here's some announcement:

I have had some sympathy against the Senators before.

Not anymore. And I'm ****ing happy about it.

This is what I've wanted all the time. Hate a new rival. You ******** looked today like very potential piece of **** what to hate in future.

So be it.

Agreed. They're the dirtiest team we've played this year and judging from their fan's posts, I can't find much to like about them.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
Hahaha, nah. It's not the loss. I'm used to the losses. It's not like I haven't watched this team for the last 3 years.

I am always aggressive towards terribad logic, that's all. When I see it, just inspires anger in me. That's all it is. We've had crap losses all year, I wasn't "fired up" there. But nice try.

How do you know?

"Because he did and that's all I need to know."

Circular logic at its best. So yeah, like I said. It's the bad logic, not the loss.

1. Did Cowen throw an elbow? Yes.
2. Did it contact with Datsyuk's face? Yes.
3. Does Datsyuk ever dive, ever? No.
4. Is it possible for him to start diving? Yes.
5. Do players that get railed still manage to get back up? Yes.
6. Do players regularly get hit hard, get disoriented, and still stay in the game? Yes.
7. Is there any evidence he dove? No.

You totally got me Flowah.

It's my terrible logic. Man, you really showed me. Thanks.

Not like I'm not a biased fan and from what I saw from my eyes looked like Datsyuk dove/milked the call.

Nah, wouldn't be that.

Logic, bro.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
1452054_384980228302975_406986019_n.jpg

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
I want to say the Wings will be fired up for Alfie's return to Ottawa and a rematch to this game but I'm expecting a similar showing with a similar embarrassing result.

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack
Fans-from opposing teams or otherwise-coming here and antagonizing each other after a game like that...everyones gonna have a bad time.

The sens got two points and the wings got a lot to work on, thats all i can add here.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
Can someone PLEASE make a gif where Datsyuk got elbowed so we can all stop arguing about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad