GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Tatar should be one of our top players offensively, and he's been garbage. No point in keeping someone that can't put it together in the regular season when he doesn't get all the opportunities like the previous years and blows in the playoffs. Would love to swap him for Hall.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Allen's playing well and I like the guy, but the rotation is dumb. No one can ever get into a groove and when they have a bad game they get to dwell on it.

It's fine to cut the workload on Price, but it doesn't need to be an even split.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Not really fair to include Mete who played 5 games, but your point stand, 11 players for 14 goals is not great.
Also not really fair to include Mete since he's like a bingo card free space when talking about players who aren't scoring./

Scott1243

Oct 17, 2017
Why the reverse retros? If the reason is to sell more of them in order to generate revenue I get it, but who in their right minds has bought a Retro jersey?

Reactions: dinodebino

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I don’t mind the look of them, I do mind how the team plays like complete crap while wearing them, as if they’re confused with who’s on their team. That split second extra of thinking oh yeah we’re wearing blue:sarcasm:
Just take comfort in the fact that Geoff makes some extra cash selling them.

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Tatar should be one of our top players offensively, and he's been garbage. No point in keeping someone that can't put it together in the regular season when he doesn't get all the opportunities like the previous years and blows in the playoffs. Would love to swap him for Hall.
Tatar and what for Hall? I'd be all for it depending on what the plus is

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Great GDT. Toffoli looking to the heavens to get off Phil’s line.

Another good comparison test to see how Dom’s change in style of play is working facing the Jets again. Calling it a 5-2 win for Montreal.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
msOmt9V.jpg
Lmao. I think Gally is also thinking if he can score from an impossible angle for the millionth time that game.

Reactions: Runner77

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
How would the Habs replace Tatar’s production during the 2 week quarantine??

:sarcasm:

Tatar's goal per 60 minutes is currently higher than last year, it his his assists that have been halved. ;)

I looked at that line production per 60 this year vs last year yesterday. The main culprits is Danault scoreless run and then their lower TOI.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
If we exclude Allen and Price for obvious reasons, 12 Habs players scored a total of 14 goals... They need to do something about it, it's killing us.

View attachment 403250

I'd be curious to see how it compares to other teams. Except Drouin, those are all bottom 6 players or defensive D (KK should be in our top 6 but doesn't play there yet).

Also, Petry and Weber have 11 goals between them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay