GDT: Game 21 Columbus at Edmonton 11/19 9:30 PM EST

Apr 9, 2009
USA
That may have been the worst game I've ever seen the CBJ play. Sorry guys. Was actually looking forward to finally watching a Jackets game.. It had been a couple weeks.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
7 goals against and 14 shots on Dubnyk. Would have been a great time to bag skate the team but with another game tomorrow, it won't happen. Hell, bet you it'll be optional practice.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
7 goals against and 14 shots on Dubnyk. Would have been a great time to bag skate the team but with another game tomorrow, it won't happen. Hell, bet you it'll be optional practice.

Of course its going to be an optional morning skate.. They play hours later.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio

That only 3 will attend. When the team has a record under .500, you'd hope most players would think it important enough to show up to those

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Instead of a bag skate, there will be a players meeting. They'll probably come out strong against Calgary, the question is how long it will last.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 4m

#CBJ dressing room under lockdown. Players only meeting it would appear.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
So this means nothing. But I realized while I was drunkenly chatting to myself in chat because everyone else had left the chat or gone idle in chat that Nikitin looks like Eminem. I have been trying to figure this out for ****ing years!!! He can be traded now.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
So this means nothing. But I realized while I was drunkenly chatting to myself in chat because everyone else had left the chat or gone idle in chat that Nikitin looks like Eminem. I have been trying to figure this out for ****ing years!!! He can be traded now.

:laugh: I enjoyed this.

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio

We saw all of what you said and reacted to it and answered but it seemed like you weren't listening to us. Either you were too drunk :)sarcasm:) or the chat did that weird phasing-out thing to you. I tried to send you a couple of PMs but maybe they didn't work.

And you also sang a Keith Acton song again!

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
We saw all of what you said and reacted to it and answered but it seemed like you weren't listening to us. Either you were too drunk :)sarcasm:) or the chat did that weird phasing-out thing to you. I tried to send you a couple of PMs but maybe they didn't work.

And you also sang a Keith Acton song again!

Lol. I didn't see any of that. I'm not quite that drunk. Mibbit just hates me.

And yes. I was inspired.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 3m

#CBJ LW Nick Foligno: “We got out-worked from the start and that’s how you get a 7-0 score. It’s the wrong way to play."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad