GDT: Game 21 Columbus at Edmonton 11/19 9:30 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Part of me wonders if Comeau would have scored on that chance to start the game, would this have been any different? Doubtful, but this team is so hard to figure out.

It was MacKenzie, but I think if he would have scored this would have been a good game, because that would have planted a seed of doubt minutes into the game instead of having Edmonton run like a car all night long.

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
Worst game of the season.... total non compete... to much Vodka imo....

Is it me or is the ice crazy fast? I think our boys are just not used to such good fast ice. Im having trouble keeping up with the play. Looks like the game is being fast forwarded.

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
What is the point of dumping the puck in when there are 3 Oilers back other than just giving the Oilers the puck?

As much as the lack of effort and brain farts with the puck are behind this clusterf, the system isn't helping. The Jackets just keep handing the Oilers the puck.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Is it me or is the ice crazy fast? I think our boys are just not used to such good fast ice. Im having trouble keeping up with the play. Looks like the game is being fast forwarded.

The Rexall Center has the best ice in the league... part of the reason it's a small arena and very old... (not a lot of heat)

Many posts ago I mentioned the great ice and how it's fast.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010

How come Nationwide Arena's ice can't be that good? The Jackets don't share the place with a basketball team. Is it just the (relatively warm compared to Canada) Columbus weather?

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
The Rexall Center has the best ice in the league... part of the reason it's a small arena and very old... (not a lot of heat)

Many posts ago I mentioned the great ice and how it's fast.

I like watching games in EDM. I agree, i like the ice and the lighting is very good too.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
I don't know what's worse, giving up 6 goals or not being able to score one goal against one of the worst defenses in the league and Dubnyk. I tend to think the latter.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I don't know what's worse, giving up 6 goals or not being able to score one goal against one of the worst defenses in the league and Dubnyk. I tend to think the latter.

Dubnyk has been playing better as of late but I will say not being able to score 1 on him. The Oilers do have players with offensive skill so them scoring doesn't surprise me. I am surprised that Hall's been shut down though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad