GDT: Game 21 Columbus at Edmonton 11/19 9:30 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
hey guys you know whats funny? We win tomorrow, and we are 1 point out of the playoffs. thank you metro

The metro does stink.... this is one game, but man, we can't have any more as this...

The players and fans will quit.... I think coach Richards has some explaining to do...

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
The metro does stink.... this is one game, but man, we can't have any more as this...

The players and fans will quit.... I think coach Richards has some explaining to do...

The players will NOT quit. No way, not even close. You can see they are still trying, if they weren't you wouldn't see Dubinsky get hurt trying to check someone in a 6-0 game.

The 'fans' can quit all they want. Quite frankly, some people here quit long ago.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Chicago scored a goal, so they only lose 5-1 or so. That means we better have a good third to avoid having the most ignominious pasting of the night.

Still a chance!

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
The players will NOT quit. No way, not even close. You can see they are still trying, if they weren't you wouldn't see Dubinsky get hurt trying to check someone in a 6-0 game.

The 'fans' can quit all they want. Quite frankly, some people here quit long ago.

Knowing that the Metro teams are struggling and seeing that they're still in it for the 3 spot, I'm sure that's what has them motivated.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Ray Ferraro ‏@rayferrarotsn 16m
Good for the Oilers, but could CBJ be more of an embarrassment? How about an effort? Looks like 48 games was plenty last year

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Chicago scored a goal, so they only lose 5-1 or so. That means we better have a good third to avoid having the most ignominious pasting of the night.

Still a chance!

If the Oil had an open net for 20 minutes we would still lose, if I was HC I would plaster that thought on the CBJ team....

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Good for the Oilers, but could CBJ be more of an embarrassment? How about an effort? Looks like 48 games was plenty last year

He's good too....

JD wants to build for the long run but dude, YOU MUST help us here... freaking down 6-0 after two periods when we need points is not right.

The CBJ have not even competed tonight... ok, enough negative....

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009

Lol. am I the only one who thinks the last sentence doesn't make sense?

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Part of me wonders if Comeau would have scored on that chance to start the game, would this have been any different? Doubtful, but this team is so hard to figure out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad