Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Leafs 7
Tamper Bay 3

There's no way the Lightning can win without Cernak, Hedman & Jeannot.
Yeah, the Leafs stars have a golden opportunity to just score at will, even if Hedman draws in (he would be pretty banged up). Simply put, if the Leafs lay an egg, then they should just blow up the core and trade everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: LTIR Trickery

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
As always, the question isn't can the leafs beat the lightning. It's can they beat the lightning AND the refs?
Plus the bad bounces and Bettman and the cap cheating and the low Canadian dollar and high Canadian taxes and the blatant copying of the Leafs colours by Tampa to confuse Leaf players into turning the puck over plus the CN Tower crew using Tampa’s colours for lighting.
Not to mention that the Leafs have lost Bunting while Tampa has a full lineup except for a couple of depth D.
A classic David vs Goliath fight.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Time to get down with sum serious Tranta hockeys

giphy.gif

Ger Reafs Graw
leaf-blower-wind.gif

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Get the shots in now folks because the GDT will be pretty empty later today. Leafs are going to look like the team from the past 82 games and not whatever last game was tonight.

Leafs about to string together some wins. Thinking at least 3 in a row, don't think anyone beats Tampa 4 in a row. Think the series is wrapped up in Tampa game 6

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Get the shots in now folks because the GDT will be pretty empty later today. Leafs are going to look like the team from the past 82 games and not whatever last game was tonight.

Leafs about to string together some wins. Thinking at least 3 in a row, don't think anyone beats Tampa 4 in a row. Think the series is wrapped up in Tampa game 6

You better not disappear after another leafs loss.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
You better not disappear after another leafs loss.

We'll see where you are when they win.

But I mean, I disappear because the mains are celebrating like the Leafs were swept after 10 minutes of game 1 nevermind just game 1 itself. You want to have a conversation or debate I am here for it, not going to waste my time getting 20 laughing face reactions to my post saying the series is far from over.

Osmows OReilly

Jun 26, 2022
I would say injuring Tampa's top 2 dmen kind of levels it out no? If neither come back, that is an asterisk first round series win right there.
You mean like how Montreal beating the Leafs without Tavares is an asterisk first round series win too?

LawManN

May 7, 2015
Tampa, FL
I hope... no, I PRAY that there is an iffy call against the Leafs, and it leads to a Tampa game winning goal.
My god... the Toronto fan reactions are more entertaining than the playoff hockey itself!
And I am not even kidding on that last part....

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Pretty much a must win for the Leafs. If they lose tonight, I don't see them winning 4 of 5. I think they pull it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad