GDT: Game 18: 11/16 Czechmate: Bruins @ Kings 10:30 PM ET - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
randy-quaid-major-league.jpg

This is all I think of when I see you post.
Until they give me reason to think otherwise, get used to it.

Reactions: IrishPaulie

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am sad about Brad. That just sucks. He is so much fun to watch. I hope he will be OK. :cry:

I watched some of the game last night . I will have it on but it would be better if I could sleep. 5:30 am comes quickly.

For anyone going cheer loud for the boys.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Reactions: sooshii

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Bruins are dooomed.

Dahlin McAvoy would look good for years to come.
A little bit of effort and we might indeed get 1st OA or thereabouts (Svechnikov would be a great consolation prize...). This is more exciting than a season where if everything goes A-OK from now on, might see us get a wild card spot and get bounced in the first round.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Sorry to hijack the game thread, but I can't post on the other thread about the new boards.
Whenever a page has a tweet posted, the rest of the page's posts disappear as well as this reply box. As I scroll down, there are only gray horizontal lines instead of everyone's posts.
I tried changing my settings to fewer posts per page, but it didn't help. Does anyone know what the problem is, something I can fix with the settings? I'm using a brand new Dell laptop with Windows 10.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Sorry to hijack the game thread, but I can't post on the other thread about the new boards.
Whenever a page has a tweet posted, the rest of the page's posts disappear as well as this reply box. As I scroll down, there are only gray horizontal lines instead of everyone's posts.
I tried changing my settings to fewer posts per page, but it didn't help. Does anyone know what the problem is, something I can fix with the settings? I'm using a brand new Dell laptop with Windows 10.

Post your question and sp3cifics here:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/support.68/

Someone from tech support will reply.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
f*** losing Marchand and maybe Krug too?

Well..it will be quite the learning year for the young guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad