GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Huska and Tucker both played fornthe Kamloops Blazers, so I imagine the other 2 who've won the mem cup 3 times played on that team, too

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Darcy Tucker Kamloops Blazers flashback photo. This will always be my favorite Tucker NHL moment ever AINEC. Anyone else remember that. :)

2jGTRix.jpg

I was there live sitting in the lower reds. One of my favorite ever moments.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
I guess they figure Slaf got enough points for the night…

So dumb.
Lol. I heard the commentators were saying Anderson took a puck off the hand and was bleeding on the bench (hence the line shuffling) or was it a CGY player?

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Jesus christ Caufield why you're so damn far away out of position to receive the pass? No wonder why you can't even one time it or receive the pass correctly

Reactions: Stive Morgan

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Yeah, I just don't know what to tell you really

The mentality should be: nothing exists after the blown call, even if they played an extra 2 mins, it's just a bubble universe that should not have existed..

If that makes any sense lol

Like, think of the video game.. in Chelly, they get offside right 100000000 times out of 10000000, everytime, they're robots, sure, but they get it right every single time.
Why should we let 'human error' get away with it..?
I can’t wait for robot refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad