GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I can’t see who will sit when Savard gets back. They have to trade someone at that point.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I'm watching the games. If you limit Suzuki / Caufield you are pretty much done with the habs offense.

Sure Gallagher/Monahan are grinding it out good right now, that's why we haven't lost 10.

Meh

Suzuki & Caufield are both pacing career best seasons, and Monahan a 70pt season... Gally a 28g season...

Matheson 70pts & Guhle 40pts...

Injuries and mid year slumps bound to throw those paces off, but your point doesn't apply as to why the Newhook/Anderson/Slaf trio are so snakebit.

Habs are 21st in scoring thus far (despite those middle 6 players struggling to score, Dach lost in game 2 & CC in a 10 game scoring slump)... We finished 26th last year. Will be interesting to see where we land this year but I'd be shocked if it's as bad as last year unless we get ravaged by injuries

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Savard looked like Chris Farley there.
When he reads this comment on here.

chris-farley-oh-my-god.gif

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Obviously you can't get everything right

But if you can get something like offsides right at a higher clip than when refs were blowing the calls and people getting away with it
Then. You . Get. It. Right.
Maybe if it is immediate - but When it happens so long before a goal, it becomes an irrelevant moment in the game, just like the missed penalty call that should have happened a minute ago, the missed icing that happened 2 min ago etc…

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Meh

Suzuki & Caufield are both pacing career best seasons, and Monahan a 70pt season... Gally a 28g season...

Matheson 70pts & Guhle 40pts...

Injuries and mid year slumps bound to throw those paces off, but your point doesn't apply as to why the Newhook/Anderson/Slaf trio are so snakebit.

Habs are 21st in scoring thus far (despite those middle 6 players struggling to score, Dach lost in game 2 & CC in a 10 game scoring slump)... We finished 26th last year. Will be interesting to see where we land this year but I'd be shocked if it's as bad as last year unless we get ravaged by injuries

If you think Gally will score 28 goals, I have a bridge to sell you and first rounder to trade you.

Reactions: McGees

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
This is why we have the challenge...

Hate the goalie interference rule all you want, that's a huge Grey zone

But I'll never understand the nagging for getting a play called correctly..
The old way worked for 80 years this just takes away from the game. I get it , the gambling industry demands every inch of the game is scrutinized

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad