GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Darcy Tucker Kamloops Blazers flashback photo. This will always be my favorite Tucker NHL moment ever AINEC. Anyone else remember that. :)

2jGTRix.jpg

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Newhook was going to seriously have stern words for Kadri there

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
If you think Gally will score 28 goals, I have a bridge to sell you and first rounder to trade you.
If its the same one the Habs need to cross to find the talent that will get Anderson a goal, I'm on my way!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Maybe if it is immediate - but When it happens so long before a goal, it becomes an irrelevant moment in the game, just like the missed penalty call that should have happened a minute ago, the missed icing that happened 2 min ago etc…
Yeah, I just don't know what to tell you really

The mentality should be: nothing exists after the blown call, even if they played an extra 2 mins, it's just a bubble universe that should not have existed..

If that makes any sense lol

Like, think of the video game.. in Chelly, they get offside right 100000000 times out of 10000000, everytime, they're robots, sure, but they get it right every single time.
Why should we let 'human error' get away with it..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad