GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Jesus christ Caufield why you're so damn far away out of position to receive the pass? No wonder why you can't even one time it or receive the pass correctly
Because he’s bending shadowed like a mother f***er that’s why

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Both teams are complete dogshit

Canadian teams in a nutshell
Idk why I even tuned into this crap. I've been skipping all-Canadian matchups since the 2020 season. (Toffoli clowning Myers was classic though)

It's honestly insane watching Western/American games and the shots are like 20-18 and the score is 3-2 by the 1st intermision. It's like a completely different sport.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Darcy Tucker Kamloops Blazers flashback photo. This will always be my favorite Tucker NHL moment ever AINEC. Anyone else remember that. :)

2jGTRix.jpg
Was an absolute moment of beauty. Kovalev never even lost control of the puck!! He checked his face, kept stickhandling, picked up speed as he circled around, came directly at Tucker and fed him some serious elbow which left Tucker shocked, hurt and enraged. Tucker got up and tossed the gloves and everyone came in, Souray and Komisarek flying in from the point. One of the few Habs highlights from that era.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Anderson's speed might have helped distrup that 2 on 0 a bit, but he shouldn't be on the pp, or at least the top 1 at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad