GDT: Game 16: Avs @ Jets | 6 PM MT | November 9, 2018 | Oh No, We Suck Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Lmao.. SERIOUSLY these grinders can't place a shot. The goalie just freezes because he knows hes got a 100% chance of stopping the puck if he does not move.

Reactions: missionAvs

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol I'm not even excited when these plugs get a breakaway or 2-on-1, and goalies aren't worried, either. You can tell. Hellebuyck isn't even flinching on their shots. He's pitching a shutout tonight.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'm just going back to watching this team to see how individual players are doing. Since I've decided to only watch Girard tonight I've really been enjoying myself.

Reactions: missionAvs

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Come on now. EJ hit him. If he's standing still don't plant up and dunk the guy. He should have just let the Jets' player skate into him without standing firm. That gets called interference every day and twice on Sunday.

So then when he gets knocked down, there's no call, and the Jets have an odd man break? Nope. It might get called interference, but it's still a garbage call.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
WAIT A MINUTE...

I can barely count without a concussion... Compher is going to play black jack with a concussion?!

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
So then when he gets knocked down, there's no call, and the Jets have an odd man break? Nope. It might get called interference, but it's still a garbage call.

There was no reason for EJ to stand and hold the line there while literally throwing a hit. Jets' were moving the puck up regardless. If Buff did that to MacK, I'm sure you wouldn't complain about it.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I betting on the Jets winning the FO, getting it to the guy coming out the box and having a SH goal against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad