GDT: Game 16: Avs @ Jets | 6 PM MT | November 9, 2018 | Oh No, We Suck Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Once again zero in game adjustments that period from Jared. Slowly devolving into Joe Sacco in that regard.Put your hands up and have that "What just happened?" look all f***in game.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Tyson Jost hasn’t tried to adapt his game even slightly since entering the NHL.

He tries to spin and work his way through grown men on the boards. Tough to do that when you’re both slower and weaker than every single person you try to do it on.

He’s gonna have to learn to get away from the boards and try to work the open ice. He just fails shift after shift.

Are you saying that he is going to need to be like Theo Fleury?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If there's any game to give the kid a pass. I'd say his first game back from concussion would be a good one.
Sure. The reason he’s playing the same way he has every other night of his career is because of a concussion. I bet next game he’ll magically become good at hockey.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Can he play on the 2nd line?

I mean..

Bednar ... Players coach / check

Q ... Players coach / check

Bednar ... In game management / Fail

Q ... In game management / Check

Bednar ... Goalie handling / Check

Q ... Goalie handling / Fail

Bednar ... Wants to play fast / check

Q ... Wants to play fast / Check

Bednar ... Handling of young players / Che..

Q ... Handling of young players / Fail

Bednar ... Knows how to win in the NHL / Fail

Q ... Knows how to win in the NHL / Check

Bednar ... Avs management nepotism / Fail

Q ... Avs management nepotism / Check

Bednar ... Former CBJ / Check

Q ... Former CBJ / Fail

Bednar ... Knows how to beat Central teams with a half way competent roster / Fail

Q ... Knows how to beat Central teams with a half way competent roster / Check

Feel free to add to the list

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
We need the next goal or game is over. I know some of you think the game is already over, haha.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I wonder if it's possible to track how many passes are tape to tape verses tape to skate. I'm sure we're way over on the tape to skate passes haha.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If you wanna rag on the kid in a few games that's fine, but he JUST had a concussion.
Nah it’s deserved. It would be unfair if tonight he looked off but that’s not the case. Tonight he simply looks like himself which is what I’m ragging on.

When Tyson Jost gets the puck it almost always means the next person to have the puck is a player on the other team.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nah it’s deserved. It would be unfair if tonight he looked off but that’s not the case. Tonight he simply looks like himself which is what I’m ragging on.

When Tyson Jost gets the puck it almost always means the next person to have the puck is a player on the other team.

Over under on players drafted after Jost you'd rather have? 3?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Have to agree. He needs to adapt his game because what hes doing is not working in the NHL.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I've grown to like Jost quite a bit and I think he'll eventually grow into a really good two way guy. But I will always play what if with Keller and Sergechev. I was so pissed when neither fell to the Avs.
Let's not forget that we could've had Charlie McAvoy and trade Barrie for offense help.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad