GDT: Game 16: Avs @ Jets | 6 PM MT | November 9, 2018 | Oh No, We Suck Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
One thing that annoys me to no end with Varly is how completely inept he is at making a pass. So many situations where he easily could just take the puck on his stick and make a quick pass, but has to glove the puck instead. It really amplifies our faceoff problems.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
One thing that annoys me to no end with Varly is how completely inept he is at making a pass. So many situations where he easily could just take the puck on his stick and make a quick pass, but has to glove the puck instead. It really amplifies our faceoff problems.

True. I'm not sure why he is not working on this. It's not like handling the puck can't be improved.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
What sucks is that there's no help coming soon. There's NOTHING in the AHL to suggest help is on the way in terms of scoring except for Kaut, and that's a little ways away. Bowers is NCAA, and then that's it. God, I hope Ottawa generates for us a top-3 pick in the draft. God knows we need all the offensive help we can get.

God bless their effort, but I'm just done watching players like Nieto/Calvert/Bourque/Wilson/Dries/Dano do absolutely nothing out there offensively, and a guy like Jost be a blackhole.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Said it last game, but Preds/Jets/Sharks are on a different level. They’re not our competition, and yes I’m aware the Sharks are losing 3-0 right now.

Would be nice to score in this game, though. Hella looks hella confident in goal right now, squared up to everything and covering every angle.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Large goal for EJ Johnson who I don’t think has been nearly as bad tonight as everyone else seems to.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
What sucks is that there's no help coming soon. There's NOTHING in the AHL to suggest help is on the way in terms of scoring except for Kaut, and that's a little ways away. Bowers is NCAA, and then that's it. God, I hope Ottawa generates for us a top-3 pick in the draft. God knows we need all the offensive help we can get.

God bless their effort, but I'm just done watching players like Nieto/Calvert/Bourque/Wilson/Dries/Dano do absolutely nothing out there offensively, and a guy like Jost be a blackhole.
I don’t see how we can make the playoffs. Even if Sakic tried to fix the second line the price would be too large cause the hole is too deep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad