GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Seriously? The only people calling for Marty's head were the same ones calling for it last season. I think most people simply want to see a shift in game management. Starting with structure and encompassing in-game adjustment. The repetition of bone headed play needs to be addressed and repeat offenders shouldn't get off scott free regardless of where they fall in the chain of command. We have plenty of time to start head hunting next season when his contract comes up. :sarcasm:
I mostly chalk that up to the team being bad, save for the special teams.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Finally separated! They can look for each other on the PP still. I think a Caufield - Dach - Slaf 1st line can become dominant in a couple years (if Slaf figures it out of course). Having Suzuki nicely placed on the 2nd line (hopefully with Roy hehe) would be perfect for the top 6.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
When they lost Dach the team collapsed, and the young D all seem to suffer a sophomore slump. A development team gave fans hope that young players would develop better but we haven't seen that yet others say its too soon to expect results. Hutson is looking like the hyped saviour and he is alone.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
When they lost Dach the team collapsed, and the young D all seem to suffer a sophomore slump. A development team gave fans hope that young players would develop better but we haven't seen that yet others say its too soon to expect results. Hutson is looking like the hyped saviour and he is alone.
Guhle has been terrific. Arber and Harris have struggled.

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad