GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Caufield has become Weber on the PP. Teams just shutting down his ability to shoot and ... that's it. Habs got nothing else.
He's too stationary and is actually much more effective when he moves around. Matheson is too stupid to realize they are sitting on Caufield and the execution of his passes to Suzuki are horrible. The only good plays are through Suzuki and Monahan the rest are as useless as Anderson is on that PP.
It doesn't take a genius to see where the breakdowns are and what causes them.

NicRattlehead

Mar 5, 2021
Houston, TX
I HATE the offside review BS. Every single time it’s 45 seconds or a minute into us having the puck in our zone….we score and then they call for a review and we get a goal taken away for something that had no impact on the goal itself. It’s one thing if it’s a bang bang play but if it is 20 seconds removed plus that’s BS.

Then we get effed on their goal. F this.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
He's too stationary and is actually much more effective when he moves around. Matheson is too stupid to realize they are sitting on Caufield and the execution of his passes to Suzuki are horrible. The only good plays are through Suzuki and Monahan the rest are as useless as Anderson is on that PP.
It doesn't take a genius to see where the breakdowns are and what causes them.
I agree... I am less than impressed by Caufield's play this year.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I HATE the offside review BS. Every single time it’s 45 seconds or a minute into us having the puck in our zone….we score and then they call for a review and we get a goal taken away for something that had no impact on the goal itself. It’s one thing if it’s a bang bang play but if it is 20 seconds removed plus that’s BS.

Same. They should make a 3-touch rule or something, gives the attacking team the option to “prove” possession In case the entry was close.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
You should be in a Progressive dont become like your parents new homeowner commercial
But it can clean my floors, countertops, car interior, windows, stuck on messes, appliances, stairs, hard to reach areas, as well as steam my clothes with an additional attachment.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

The Detroit goal was good , it was a rebound that touched his glove. He also had his hand on his stick.

That goal was fine but the offside shit you are right, 35sec after thr initial error is dumb

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm the way the Fischer tried to use his stick right after the puck hit his glove, seemed like he was playing the puck with his hand to try to get it to his stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad