GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
But it can clean my floors, countertops, car interior, windows, stuck on messes, appliances, stairs, hard to reach areas, as well as steam my clothes with an additional attachment.
OS22_MI082M.jpg

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
The Habs PP the last 10 years .The Subban one timer ,then Shea Webber one timer and now Caufield one timer. After awhile the other team pays more attention to the automatic play .Can't they think off another play?

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
What a snipe!! He needs to burry that shot more often to open up the Caufield shot

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Primeau looking solid. Time to trade one of our goalies. They’re all pretty pretty pretty good and there isn’t 1 that stands out that we’ll miss terribly imo.

Reactions: Redux91

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Primeau looking solid. Time to trade one of our goalies. They’re all pretty pretty pretty good and there isn’t 1 that stands out that we’ll miss terribly imo.
When Allen is on fire, he is better than the others. Monty on fire is pretty decent but he usually needs a large workload to look good and the jury is still out on Primeau in top form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad