GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Ok I rewatched the goal. The goal was indeed scored with the hand with a slight movement forward . Its very close but I'm not mad it was allowed.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Weird - everyone saying he’s playing great but he’s barely used.

IMG_8851.jpeg

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Dvorak deserves to be on PP1 instead of Anderson or at the very least on PP2, he's playing well

Also what's the explanation on the no goal? It clearly hit the back of his glove and there's some movement..
Wasn't redirected, or hit in, but it bounced off him.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I want to see an angry,bitter pissed off Slafkovsky....I think that if he played with an edge he would dominate the league eventually.Maybe it will come with time and maturity.Right now he is too "golly gee whiz I am playing in the NHL."
That would be nice. Goes up to the dman in the corner and says "I break you".

Reactions: Max2

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
maybe my eyes deceive me, or the power play setup is the culprit but for how good of a scorer Caufield is I feel like he’s quite bad at maintaining his spacing for that seam pass to open up. He sort of takes his own room away

I see the same thing. But I think it's the opponent that cheats on him and our puck movement is too slow and predictable to make the box move. Gotta use that bumper more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad