GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I missed the hand thing. Was too focused 9n goalie interference. Now I want to see the replay again

lillypad33

Sep 20, 2008
Kitchener
They should make it where you can't review it in slow motion but only in regular speed. That way the egregious ones will get called back but the others will be let go.
I actually think that idea is brilliant. After all, it's supposed to only be for the obvious ones...

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
I think it's ok if it bounces off your hand without you trying to put it in with your hand?
Problem there is you can see him push the puck toward the net with his glove basically a kicking motion if it was with his skate

Reactions: 26Mats

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
maybe my eyes deceive me, or the power play setup is the culprit but for how good of a scorer Caufield is I feel like he’s quite bad at maintaining his spacing for that seam pass to open up. He sort of takes his own room away. I’m sure it’s something else because there’s no way he shouldn’t be good at it but I’ve thought this ever since he started with us

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Dvorak deserves to be on PP1 instead of Anderson or at the very least on PP2, he's playing well

Also what's the explanation on the no goal? It clearly hit the back of his glove and there's some movement..

Reactions: Andrei79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad