GDT: GAME #11 | CANUCKS vs LEAFS | THURS, FEB 4 @ 7PM EST | SCOTIABANK ARENA | TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Completely disagree. I have a huge soft spot for Petan. He lost his brother a few years ago. I think he is way better than the majority of fans on this board. Rarely makes a bad pass. Keeps possession. He can play in the NHL. Unfortunately it doesn't matter what he does tonight, he isn't going to be in this line-up for more than a game with all the bodies trying to get in. Will be rooting hard for him. I just hope he gets more than 5 minutes ice time and makes a bunch of people on this board eat crow for at least one game.

He's a talented but undersized player. Maybe a good fit on other teams with a need for offensive skill, but he seems like an odd fit on the fourth line on our team.

Reactions: DarkKnight

CanuckleBerry

Benning Survivor
Sep 27, 2017
New Westminster
We make every goalie we face look like Martin Brodeur, I hope you’re right though lol

lol, I've always found our franchises and fanbases like weird estranged cousins. Comments like this just cement that.

Maybe this first game is a sloppy one, but honestly, if the Leafs provide any sort of forecheck and Anderson is even average I don't see this ending well for Vancouver. I suppose Demko could bust out an amazing game and change the landscape, but yeah who knows.

Reactions: TMLAM34

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Montreal is -320 vs Ottawa tonight. Don't think I've ever seen that number before for an NHL game.
That's hard right thurr sire. Real hard. They is in trouble for surely sire. And I'm like bout my money, having invested hard on these. On us too, we that hard. Vanucks D is real bad dirt. They can't handle the truth like nicholson in that film. We like tom cruise mission impossible against these fools. For life sire.

Reactions: supermann_98

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Go Leafs Go!
I want to see a well executed game, just flawlessly played on our part with a good win.
Crush and demoralize them we have more games against them coming.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Don't want padded stats. Want a tough game. I want to see the canucks play the best game of the season.
Shooting fish in a barrel isnt worth my time.

Very true actually. I don't know what it is, I don't enjoy blowouts as much anymore. It's all about the playoffs for me and I want this team to practice for the playoffs as much as possible.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Ok I'm feeling a hat trick is happening for one of our boys ... gotta go with Matthews to absolutely go off tonight. Y'all better believe he's seeing Mcdavid and Draisatl going off and he's working to getting to that level of point production, like last game against Mcdavid when he undressed the whole team and then Matthews and Marner absolutely turned on the Jets in their next few shifts scoring a highlight goal themselves. I'm saying he and Mitch have at least 3 point nights tonight :nod:

Reactions: Burnie97

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Simmonds will talk his way out of everything like EVERYTHINNNGG like gary oldman :clap: Simmonds finna fire that ass in the dirty third period tonight. Earlier periods too arizona baby early on that 80's film. Like we gotta make the great escape like steve mcqueen hard with that bike during the 60's on that rear end. That's hard right thurr. Like hard like that hard eight by paul thomas anderson hard eight. We have more than eights, we have them all like others be jelious more hard than eight sire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad