Post-Game Talk: GAME 11 - BRUINS now 10-1 as they beat NYR 5-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Rangers get a lot of hype but they were only a dangerous team when Panarin was on the ice tonight. That guy is great and gave the Bruins fits but the rest of the forwards were meh.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
will anyone be showing the replay of tonight game don't have ESPN +
Have NHL channel and the last half of the 1st was frozen and the rest of the game was subpar, not sure where the feed came from but it was brutal! Not to mention during commercials it would just show a blank screen. Ugly and blacked out right after Lindholm goal and never came back. Good game from what I saw but I was still nervous every time Reilly was on the ice. I can't believe he got in over Zboryl. Is little Z hurt?

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Have NHL channel and the last half of the 1st was frozen and the rest of the game was subpar, not sure where the feed came from but it was brutal! Not to mention during commercials it would just show a blank screen. Ugly and blacked out right after Lindholm goal and never came back. Good game from what I saw but I was still nervous every time Reilly was on the ice. I can't believe he got in over Zboryl. Is little Z hurt?
Reilly-Stralman were 11 shots for 4 against. From our 8th and 9th defensemen

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Reilly-Stralman were 11 shots for 4 against. From our 8th and 9th defensemen
Glad you posted that. I noticed Stralman took a lot of crap after a NYR goal, but I thought he played that well. Just a case of an absolute perfect saucer pass that misses 95/100 times in the NHL. Monty even mentioned he thought Reilly had a good game. That pairing was fine from what I could tell. Not an easy team to play against. Once Forbort and McAvoy are back this D is going to be even more formidable, but it's great to have depth that can hold the fort down in case of injury.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Adam (Dumb Ass) Jones or Michael (POS) Felger? Take your pick they're interchangeable.
It’s gotta be Jones. Horrid radio personality. He might be the nicest guy ever, shit radio personality.

Are people really upset about Pastrnak giving a gentle nudge to Lindgren? Please.

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
LOVED Pastrnak taking out Lindgren with his own greasy shit, way to stick up for yourself. A well-earned 2 min

I hope Lindgren is okay, but probably my favorite moment of the game.... The guy puts a target on his own back. Can dish it, but can't take it. Not a good combo. I remember (last year?) he had a similar physical start and Bergeron rubbed him out HARD behind the net. Ranger fans were calling Bergeron a goon.... Good on Pastrnak for fighting his own battles.

Also liked the pushback from Greer and Frederic in the fight department. Would prefer they be the initiators physically... Instead of responding. My only gripe. I have higher hopes for Trent. There's another level there if he wants to reach it IMO.

Lindholm is a 10. He's playing like a seasoned #1 D. Can't say enough about his impact.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Had to watch tonight's game on ESPN+. Although I was happy to be able to watch the game, I just hope none of their future games are televised on that crap app. I don't pay for ESPN+ and never will. I actually found the ESPN+ on my HULU app. I guess it's a hub they carry with ads. One shite commercial after another. In fact, the commercials had to be interrupted to get back to the game.
I just wish ESPN would stay away from hockey and baseball. They suck at it.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I have been calling this team soft since Cassidy took over, this current team is anything but soft. Greer responds for Frederic who steps in against a better fighter in Goodrow and does very well. Foligno, Lauko, Marchand, Pastrnak and Clifton are not soft.

When healthy the forwards could be the best balanced group on the league, two scoring line, a third line with grit, skill and a Charlie Coyle who seems to be feeding off of Greer and Frederics physical play and is earning his contract this season.

McAvoy is world class and Lindholm is making me look like a dope saying he was a number 4 D. Clifton is playing like a mini Kasperitis and Forbort has been tremendous as a defensive D. Carlo staying healthy gives them depth. Would like to find some way to land an Oleksiak style D but besides that health is this teams biggest concern.

They are playing as a team, standing up for each other without an a**hole coach who threw players under the bus and benched guys for a bad play or penalty. Montgomery is making a huge difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad