Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really don't understand what's the obsession with Gormley is, he's not better or worse than Guenin or Holden. It's pretty much the same which one of them is in the line up

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I really don't understand what's the obsession with Gormley is, he's not better or worse than Guenin or Holden. It's pretty much the same which one of them is in the line up

1. He is better than both.

2. He has room to grow, Holden and Guenin hasn't.

3. And no, obviously switching out one bottom pairing guy for another isn't changing the whole team. Anyone who has ever watched a hockey game knows this.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010

Difference is he's 23 and still learning the NHL game, Guenin is 31 and is what he is.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA

Being that there is a pretty noticeable gap between Holden and Guenin, maybe you should fine tune your griping a bit?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
MacKinnon's pull up move paid off. But he didn't have a lot of ice to work with, so it was a good decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad