Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Nice.

That's what makes Gormley better than Holden, Guenin, and Stuart.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Compare MacKinnon last season in same spot then and now. Instead of just locking the breaks and losing the puck he has patience and gets better spot.

Burnaby_Joe*

MacKinnon is playing with a lot of confidence. Such a treat to watch.

squirrelbait

Oct 28, 2010
A good breakout and we score. There's a reason I was harping on this.

Lucky we are playing Carolina though. We might actually win this. Western teams by and large won't give us as much room to skate and will punish us mercilessly for the mistakes we're making. Still, up 1-0 is something.

squirrelbait

Oct 28, 2010
PS we got a shot on net and a rebound for the goal. Hopefully Avs pick up on that subtle clue and keep trying to do that.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really think Duchene is bummed about being overtaken by MacKinnon as the #1 center of the team that's why he's playing like crap

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I really think Duchene is bummed about being overtaken by MacKinnon as the #1 center of the team that's why he's playing like crap

Thats crazy talk.

If he really is that mentally fragile than our management made a huge mistake in not trading him instead of ROR.

And I absolutely do not believe that he really thinks about stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad