Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Beauchemin and the PP having that early success may have doomed us. Just like Holden with the backdoor play. :laugh:

Beauchemin isn't even that bad and he has a decent shot but I think there's better options. He should never be out there over Barrie on a 5 on 3. It was probably to get a left shot at the point but still not a good idea IMO.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I thought that went in the first time the puck hit the ice.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah well, Avs playing bad enough to allow a goal that's gonna count soon enough unless they wake up

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Beauchemin and the PP having that early success may have doomed us. Just like Holden with the backdoor play. :laugh:

Beauchemin isn't even that bad and he has a decent shot but I think there's better options. He should never be out there over Barrie on a 5 on 3. It was probably to get a left shot at the point but still not a good idea IMO.

I don't mind if he is the 5th guy on the 2nd unit. Even if I'd prefer Gormley or Zadorov if they want two d-men.

He shouldn't be an option at all 5 vs 3.

Resting him on the PP is gonna help his 5v5 and PK game too.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I think it went in when it dropped down.

But I ll take it :P.

Now we gotta do something with the break we just caugt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad