GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Pens playing the long game. Getting Rags to feel comfortable signing Igor for 12+ million so they'll suck in three years.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Why would you want the refs to game manage? Just make the right call regardless of the score. If you can’t stay in a game without taking penalties, that’s on you.

It wasn't a penalty. DOC's stick wasn't within a foot of the feet of the guy he got called for tripping. The ref saw the guy fall with DOC near him and assumed it was a trip.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Is turning the puck over in their own zone several times on the PK also Jarry’s fault?
Well no but actually yes

mqdefault.jpg

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
The downside of unignoring Pixies to see the GDT is now I have to read his posts. Sigh.

Let’s see what we are getting from the PP this year. Maybe this will be improved

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
He’s married to the same guys in the top 6. He’ll outright refuse to try Glass or McGroarty because they don’t have enough games in the league.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Doc is playing fing awful. Bench worthy.

So naturally Sully gives him to Geno since Sid has already had enough
A lot of blokes here wanted DOc to be with Sid when I stated Doc is at his best with Eller. I’d honestly just drop him down to the third line and move up Puljujarvi and move Beau back to his LW.

This team has no idea how to protect the crease.

Reactions: Pancakes

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
A team that struggles to score deemed a player that doesn’t produce or help produce offense is the better solution on his off wing, this is who Sullivan, who chooses the best 12 to help him win, thinks will help him win.

I hope Puustinen is sitting there laughing to himself like - Lol, what a twat of a coach.
He'll end up on the Caps and will crush us

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad