GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I mean he had a goal that was a deflection that Letang didn’t really do much to help, the second goal was bad defense by Pettersson but Jarry should have had that one, the third goal Jarry made several big saves and then the deflection not a single Penguins player is around to even do anything to stop that goal. So he has been average enough, the Penguins defense has been far below average.

Neat. Jarry gets 5.75 mil to bail us out. He gave up 4 goals on 17 shots.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Btw, I have been pissed off at Pettersson since that Rangers series where his helmet gets knocked off and his stupid ass bitches about it rather than skating back asap, cost the team a goal on that sequence and that’s the sort of discipline you hoped to see from a player like that but wasn’t there.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I mean he had a goal that was a deflection that Letang didn’t really do much to help, the second goal was bad defense by Pettersson but Jarry should have had that one, the third goal Jarry made several big saves and then the deflection not a single Penguins player is around to even do anything to stop that goal. So he has been average enough, the Penguins defense has been far below average.

Idk if I would call that above average. Maybe Igor just looks that much better in comparison

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
I don’t know if you remember Quinn as a coach in NY but he’s not very good and the issues in his coaching style and system are virtually identical to the issues we have had with Sullivan, he doesn’t move the needle in any direction other than getting closer to a lottery pick.
I agree with you on his NY tenure. My hope is that as an assistant coach, he makes a different impact. I’ve never liked Rierden, and Quinn had some success with Karlsson, so I’m willing to give it 10 or so games to see how things settle.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
A team that struggles to score deemed a player that doesn’t produce or help produce offense is the better solution on his off wing, this is who Sullivan, who chooses the best 12 to help him win, thinks will help him win.

I hope Puustinen is sitting there laughing to himself like - Lol, what a twat of a coach.

JakeNBake59

WizardofFire
Feb 20, 2016
Crosby's back yard
Btw, I have been pissed off at Pettersson since that Rangers series where his helmet gets knocked off and his stupid ass bitches about it rather than skating back asap, cost the team a goal on that sequence and that’s the sort of discipline you hoped to see from a player like that but wasn’t there.

every time they reshowed the replay of that goal... more and more I got annoyed at him leaving his feet... makes no sense

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
They are calling that against a team in a 3 goal hole? What happened to reffing the score? Horrendous call.
Why would you want the refs to game manage? Just make the right call regardless of the score. If you can’t stay in a game without taking penalties, that’s on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad