GDT: GAME 1 | PANTHERS VS SENATORS | THE ULLMARK ERA BEGINS | Thu Oct 10, 2024, 7PM

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Chickens without heads. Not sure why pinto was so aggressive along the boards that luck can only go to the wide open point

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I had to go get my kid so I put TSN1200 on while driving, I dont mean to be super negative, but could they at least say the score before going to commercial breaks?

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Chabot won a battle 1 on 1. Feels like we've won so few this period as a team. Starting to come alive a little.

It's just sad - three Senators and one Panther near the puck? The Panther has been coming up with it 90% of the time.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I had to go get my kid so I put TSN1200 on while driving, I dont mean to be super negative, but could they at least say the score before going to commercial breaks?
That's being negative to you? I'd say it's pretty stupid if they don't say the score.

Reactions: DrEasy

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Damn

Dean and Gord would have to stop giggling with each other for a few seconds to make that happen.

Your expectations are too high my friend

Reactions: Icelevel

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The Panthers are upping their physical play. We are not responding in kind.

Dumb icing by Pinto; did not cross the redline before dumping it in.
The panthers are exceptional. If they turn it up there’s gonna be some treading water for sure. We’ve done a good job of keeping them to the outside. It’s the dumb mistakes like the goal and the icing that are annoying.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Tkachuk fails to get it out, again, to end that period. I know our defense didn't box out on the goal but holy shit our forwards need to win some battles.

Reactions: Speatleysson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad