GDT: GAME 1 | PANTHERS VS SENATORS | THE ULLMARK ERA BEGINS | Thu Oct 10, 2024, 7PM

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
So far:

- I've really liked Norris' game so far.
- Perron has good vision and passing skills.
- Kleven has been solid.
- Haven't hear Hamonic's name, which is exactly what I want.
- Cousins has impressed me, he's all over the ice playing hard.
- Jensen is solid.
- Not impressed by: Giroux (has basically disappeared since the second half of last season), Batherson (too soft today), Tkachuk (expect more)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So far:

- I've really liked Norris' game so far.
- Perron has good vision and passing skills.
- Kleven has been solid.
- Haven't hear Hamonic's name, which is exactly what I want.
- Cousins has impressed me, he's all over the ice playing hard.
- Jensen is solid.
- Not impressed by: Giroux (has basically disappeared since the second half of last season), Batherson (too soft today), Tkachuk (expect more)
Batherson and chabot may have reverted back to DJ form

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I think people really misunderstand how often the lower bowl is people out getting a meal or beers or maybe buying the seat and not showing up.

I watched the Montreal-Toronto game yesterday and for the first 5 minutes of period the lower bowl was half empty. And even by the middle of the period there were still a visible number of empty seats.

If Ottawa didn't sell out, they didn't sell out but I wouldn't trust the view of the lower bowl.
I'll never understand people spending that much money on lower bowl seats and just not bothering on showing up.

Maybe I'm just a poor not understanding the lifestyles of the rich.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
We're putting up more of a fight and in the right place more of the time so far early like Tkachuk on his first shift.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Bruce:
Forsberg will be gone - $2.75
Hamonic will be gone - $1.1 mil
Giroux likely re-signs at a cheaper contract saving another mil or two
Cap will be going up several million
Cousins might not get re-signed although whoever replaces him likely makes almost the same
Gaudette likely won't or shouldn't be back
Ostapchuk & Yakemchuk will likely be on the team on ELCs taking two spots from above
Chabot could be traded at some point, there's $8 mil

Reactions: gab6511 and Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Kleven is playing too soft; he could have really hammered a couple of the Fs but just dances with them. Time for chat!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I'm just a big dumb idiot so I dunno just how they're doing it. But Florida just takes up so much space on the ice. They pressure the puck so fast everywhere.

Such a good team

That reminds me of the dean ‘2 minutes with’ cousins before the game. Absolutely horrible. Gotta clean that crap up if we’re going best in class.

I cant even with that shit anymore.

Was it last year he wad asking people who their first crush was? That is some creepy uncle vibes right there.

I turn off the radio whenever Dean brown starts talking now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad