GDT: Game 1/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 14- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deux de Coeurs

May 6, 2024
Has Norlinder ever looked this good in a prospects game? Please refresh my memory, because Engstrom is really impressing me there. Looks like NHL material.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Yeah well, ok I remember that thread lol, but still, here it was greatly contested pick. And when Wright crapped the bed, then people were talking about Cooley because he had a good start, and then when he cooled off we started hearing about Nemec. And then thankfullt Slaf deblocked
Yeah, it was a heated time here to say the least. Slaf just erased all doubt from December, and this 19 year old man beast is now all ours :laugh:

Reactions: Paddyjack

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Any time someone bashes Reinbacher like that, it's a total fan eye vs a coaches eye. Reinbacher is playing a great game. All of the little things he does adds up to little pressure in his own end and the puck consistently moving forward for the Habs.
Nicely put. To those critics I would flip it and ask » if you played a guy like that, who would be on you quick strip a puck and send you on defence everytime you tried getting by him, wouldn’t that piss you off? ». If yes, he’s very effective

Reactions: Goldthorpe

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Is Pascal Vincent a good coach? Seemed the guys were not well prepared for this game mentally. They look alot more decisive in the third.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Tu penses ça pour de vrai? Contre les prospects des Leafs?

The Kunlun Red Stars would probably be more appropriate.

Not cool man. I grew up with a name that didn't fit in and got made fun of plenty. Not gonna stand around while you make fun of a First Nations name. I have a friend who's Abenaki.

Heard Kirby Dach stepped on a Lego, out for the season.
Sigh, here's "that guy".

• Haha
Reactions: overlords

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Any time someone bashes Reinbacher like that, it's a total fan eye vs a coaches eye. Reinbacher is playing a great game. All of the little things he does adds up to little pressure in his own end and the puck consistently moving forward for the Habs.
To many people only understand hockey by watching highlights. Reinbacher will never make the 10 minute after game highlight package the NHL and Sportsnet put out and that's exactly why the habs picked him with guys like Hutson and Mailloux in the system. He's been the best defensively this game and very effective on the breakout.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
It's the first game in more than 4 months for some ..

I dont know, even in the interviews he had alot more to say about the bigger names Hutson, Rein than the rest of the guys. And now in this game the third of the team had no idea what to do during the first and second (mostly)... but look decisive in the third. Seems like a preparation issue to me.

This board is itching to label PV as a shit coach. It's a f***ing rookie showcase.

ok so asking a question is forbidden, got it

• Haha
Reactions: nicehiss and MXD

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
One thing that I always notice this time of year is that almost all of these guys look weak on their skates and off-balance.

I think that's one of the things that takes some time getting back to form. You see it in the main camp too.

Reactions: MXD

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
I dont know, even in the interviews he had alot more to say about the bigger names Hutson, Rein than the rest of the guys. And now in this game the third of the team had no idea what to do during the first and second (mostly)... but look decisive in the third. Seems like a preparation issue to me.

ok so asking a question is forbidden, got it
My sarcasm meter must be broken but it's the only way I can interpret what you're saying

Reactions: red devil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad