GDT: Game 1/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 14- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I dont know, even in the interviews he had alot more to say about the bigger names Hutson, Rein than the rest of the guys. And now in this game the third of the team had no idea what to do during the first and second (mostly)... but look decisive in the third. Seems like a preparation issue to me.

ok so asking a question is forbidden, got it

Rookie Showdown is a cute name for "pre-camp". There isn't a whole lot preparation going for exhibition games, because that's not really the point of the thing.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Hutson doesn't need Mesar to create something lol.

Mesar is a ghost today.

They're not using Mesar correctly and he did create 2 chances and gave good passes to teammates... What do you expect him to do? Steamroll everyone?

He's a skilled player who needs to play with a offensive players.

• Haha
Reactions: Sagikev

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I dont know, even in the interviews he had alot more to say about the bigger names Hutson, Rein than the rest of the guys. And now in this game the third of the team had no idea what to do during the first and second (mostly)... but look decisive in the third. Seems like a preparation issue to me.

ok so asking a question is forbidden, got it

Why aren't you giving him credit now that they look much sharper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad